Flash Required to view this area.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Allyssa&Brenton-Maternity

I met Allyssa and Brenton from church about a year and half ago. Brenton is one of our drummers and Allyssa has helped a lot with the kids church... They are awesome to say the least!

I had the amazing honor of photographing their wedding. So you might recognize them from a wedding last May. I still consider their wedding to be the starting point of really defining my style and just what it was going to be like. I had done a couple weddings but still just didn't really know what I was doing (haha thanks for believing in me guys!) and was at that point where I knew what sort of pictures I wanted to shoot but didn't know how to create that. And I'm still working on that a lot! Its so hard.

I love you guys so much!!! Really.... I am so happy God brought you into my life and It gives me such joy to capture all these memories and special times. Can't wait until your little girl gets here!!!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment