Flash Required to view this area.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sarahanne&Phil-Maternity

Oh goodness Sarahanne and Phil were so just a blast!!! Its people like them that really makes me love what I do. They would joke around and there was never a awkward moment with them...

One of my best friends was in their wedding about five years ago. So right off from the beginning I already knew we were gonna have a ball!

Sarahanne you are so cute!! I love your big huge belly and Phil I just love how you super helpful and thank you for going and getting the blanket for us ;) I can tell your baby is gonna be so blessed with such amazing parents like you guys! And thank you so much for allowing me to capture this special time!

Sorry this was a few days late... My internet decided to not upload pictures. Hope you like them!
















No comments:

Post a Comment