Flash Required to view this area.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Elijah-Newborn

Babies are so adorable!!! And hard.... if you really want to feel like you are in control of the session you definitely need a helper!
Thankfully my Mom said she could help me. Its so hard to be setting your camera settings and thinking what you need to do next AND pose a baby as well. So thank you Mom for going with me!!!

I shot a wedding last August and Brian and Cate happened to be cousins of the groom. They had contacted me back in November I think saying what kind of pictures they wanted and asked if I could sort of get this kind of style. They were so helpful! Holding up blankets, patting little Elijah's back, or simply just chilling out while we tried to get him sleeping.

I really hope I got what you guys had in mind!!! Thank you for everything and I'm so glad you chose me!
Thank you!!!!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment