Flash Required to view this area.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Wedding Album

I am beyond excited to announce that you can now purchase a album with your wedding package!!!!!! It was a big goal for me to put together the pictures from one of my last weddings and create a album. So if you have booked your wedding and are interested shoot me a email to ask me about the options!

Also, I am going to be putting together a engagement album as well!
SOOOOO here it is!!! Let me know any thoughts or comments :-)






3 comments:

  1. This is really awesome...i DEMAND that you do this for me Sis :) You have great talent...so proud of you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!!!!!!! I think mom and I are doing it this week! She asked me this morning if she could schedule me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that it turned out so well!!! It looks amazing... but of course that is mostly due to the incredible pictures that are inside!

    ReplyDelete