Flash Required to view this area.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Miss Kelby- Newborn

My most recent blog post you might remember was Allyssa and Brenton maternity session. I shot their wedding last May and have had the honor of shooting not only now their wedding... maternity pictures... and now their sweet darling new little girl Kelby!

Can you say she is perfect??? We couldn't get over how perfectly shaped her features were!!! I was so pumped about this newborn shoot. I always laugh because I usually end up "tearing" up my clients houses. You always have to turn a couch towards a window or bed.

So thank you so much Allyssa for letting me do this once again! You guys will always hold a really special place in my heart. And thank you for believe in me even when I had only done a few weddings and was still trying to figure out what I was doing ;)
Love you guys!















3 comments:

  1. So cute and amazingly sweet! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love them all, but the second to last with daddy is my favorite! beautiful as always cort!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys so much for the comments guys!!! <3 you!

    ReplyDelete