Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Dorian & Amy-Engaged










It was so cold and rainy over Christmas break when we had scheduled to shoot their engagement shoot. I love it when couples go ahead and decided to do the engagement shoot! For one thing it gives me and the couple a chance to really meet each other before the stressful day of the wedding. It also gives the couple a chance to realize its not going to be stressful trying to get all those pictures in on their special day but relaxing and fun!

Amy and Dorian were so much fun! You can really tell that they are truly in love and know that what matters most is being with each other. They are one of those really quiet couples but yet they bring the best out in each other!

A about a week ago my laptop hard drive decided to just shut down. I had emailed Amy saying that I was in the process of getting their pictures edited and that it was going slow because of my laptop dying. So she had replied saying her dad fixes computers and here was his number.... and it was really cool because when I picked it up her mom told me the story of how they met.

They were both doing mission work in New Orleans (correct me Amy if I'm wrong!) building houses or repairing them! And Amy was their for 3-4 weeks and on her last week Dorian came and did it as well. So they met while serving others! Isn't that awesome?!? You guys will get to tell your kids one day that you met while serving!

You guys are so cute and I can't wait to capture your special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment