Flash Required to view this area.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Another Year

Its so weird to me around this time of year how I always start thinking about the last year and how fast it went by. Or more like what will happen this new year in compared to the last year. I always look at what I accomplished or did and wonder who will I be one year from now? Its such a weird feeling to me.

I also wonder where is God taking me? Where will I be photography wise. I have so many dreams I wonder how much closer to them I will be. How many friendships will last another year. How many new ones will I have.

I just pray and dream that one year from now I will be so much more closer to Jesus than I am now! I hope I grow so much more into who He wants me to be! I hope that when he tells me something this new year that I will have a obedient heart and say Yes Lord!

Happy New years everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment