Flash Required to view this area.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Jill-Senior

Sometimes starting a blog post is the hardest thing to do. The reason why I like to say a little before the pictures is so you can get to know me.... me who I am behind the camera! So I hope that at the end of each blog post you go away feeling like you know who I am a little better. I think that is so important to know who I am wether you are having me shoot your family portraits, wedding, or senior pictures. If you know who I am you won't worry about me not getting that special moment captured.

Jill and I have kinda a funny story....
About what 5-6 years ago we only lived about 10 minutes away from each other. But that was before we met. We finally met at a graduation party and shortly after that her family moved to Georgia. So we got to know each other over IM and Facebook.
She now lives in Arkansas and this past weekend was up here helping her older sister move to Wichita.

We had taken some pictures last fall (a few of those are up on the Facebook page If you want to take a look at those) but since she was here we decided to do a few more :-) I hope you like all of them girly!!! I love you so much. When anyone looks at you they see Jesus's light. So as you go to college keep shining!!!!!

-Courtney




















1 comment: