Flash Required to view this area.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Hey Everyone!

Hey all I decided to completely redo my blog. Its still in the working so expect changes to happen!
I hope you all are staying warm on the December day. I am so happy the sun is out today and the wind isn't to bad. Please stop by more to see my most recent work and random thoughts.

Excuse me if I don't put commas and capitalize in the right areas.... because that is not the point of this blog. This blog is to let you get to know me a little better and read my out of the blue thoughts. And of course see some images! Feel free to comment but I ask that you keep it nice and God honoring. I'm so excited to get this going!!!

Anyway, have a nice day!
-Court

2 comments:

  1. I like the new look Court! Your pics are so adorable :) Can't wait to see what you put up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rach!!! I am working on putting up my favorites from this years weddings!

    ReplyDelete